Monday, November 30, 2009

For those who follow my blog, a prayer request

As you noticed I was back to writing devotionals going through the Beatitudes. Which a blessing as I noted and will say again as it truly has been and I look forward to getting back to. As the title says I do have a prayer request and that is for my family and I. On Thanksgiving my grandmother passed away and since then I've barely been online just mostly to check emails from school and in general. This Wednesday is the funeral and I ask for prayers of strength and comfort during this time.My mom and sister have taken this the hardest. I ask prayers to give me wisdom that as the days pass after the funeral that I can be used by the Lord for encouragement to them when they need it. I ask prayers for strength for me as well, as so far I'm handling it well, but I'm human and ask for strength on Wednesday. Good night and God bless.


In Christ,
John W. Whybrew III <><

No comments: