Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Update - Please read if you follow this blog

Something I thought about last night specifically,but it has been on my heart for sometime is I haven't been able to post daily. Now granted none of us know what each day holds nor can always have time to post due to various obligations. I'm not making excuses by any means,but speaking more on the realities and truths of life. Instead I've decided to start another blog which I will post the link to either in this posting or in a separate. The reason I've decide to start a new blog is one, this title says Daily Devotional and sadly I've not been able to post daily. I still plan on posting devotionals,but I believe under this heading it does give the impression or pretense of a daily posting. As I've continue to mature in the faith I've seen and been convicted I can not nor can feel at peace to just post in a brief time a devotional. I say this as I want to both provide in the devotional edification for the saints and possibly conviction. I know many times myself as I've heard the preaching of the Word both conviction and encouragement wrapped together. This is not uncommon and so if it does we as believers should not feel uncomfortable or angered at preachers or those presenting. Instead we should examine things in light of Scripture and seek to conform our lives to the Word and not conform the Scriptures to our lives. In addition I've found my preparation and study time for each devotional has grown. I venture this may vary with people,but I will not and I can not handle God's Word with lightness so I feel it requires the utmost important in time of preparing one's self even in this matter of a devotional. Thank for the few who do follow and I pray these devotional of the past have been edifying and encouraging to you. Lord willing my new blog should be soon and my first devotional should follow as I'm currently preparing.

http://semperreformandasince2009.blogspot.com/

Good day and God bless,
John W. Whybrew III <><

No comments: